Tuesday, July 28, 2009

meet my new GORILLA POD!..love it!!



This morning I spent some time on the computer, and then Carlie and I went into Burnaby, job interview for her..wish her luck..! After that we drove into downtown Vancouver to go to Mountain Equipment Co-op.

Driving into downtown Vancouver is not a fun thing..my daughter made good use of the horn in the car..and if only her mother had the proper directions things would have been better...

The weather has been so stinkin hot that we can hardly stand it..so we thought that maybe it would be a bit cooler closer to the water..NOT...anyway the purpose of the trip to MEC was to buy a GORRILLA POD..Boris and Natasha have one and good ole me..gotta have one too!!!

With purchases in hand we left downtown..got home..Carlie went to the beach with her friends and I wasted the afternoon glowing (sweating).

Dinner was comprised of SUSHI..once again too hot to cook..even too hot too eat!!

I also made reservations for friday night, july 31st..we were suppose to be leaving for Osoyoos on saturday morning..but change in plans..friday it is..with all the other crazies that are trying to escape the lower mainland on the B.C day long weekend..

We are staying at the Wild Rose Campground in Hope, B.C. We stayed at this park last September..so it will be good for one night..a pull through power site..AIRCONDITIONER HERE WE COME..this way we will be able to climb the Hope-Princeton Highway early in the morning..beat the heat...our first stop will be Keremeos and the Eagle RV park..my parents are staying there for a few days and we are stopping to visit with them before heading to Osoyoos.

We only have four more summers to spend in this lovely heat!!!..counting down the months!!!..it seems now that writing this blog is therapy for me..gotta stay focused..so some days I will ramble on..and other days there will be not a thing to say..bear with me as we go through this transition..

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...