Monday, August 10, 2009

Its just stuff!!

I was just reading an entry on The RV Life/ Mike and Gerri's Journey and I read a couple of sentences that seem to perfect the feeling and desire to be a fulltimer.

"I go through my daily routine, see other people going through their's and sometimes
wonder why. To us, it seems empty and pointless. Although I know for them it is not, but for us, we see a different purpose" ....not everyone can understand the desire to be a fulltimer..they think "but you love your home?"..and I think it is just stuff, in the whole grand scheme of things it just does not matter. We will just have our home having the ability to follow us down the road. We will still have "stuff" just in a smaller scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...