Monday, August 3, 2009

rving widow???


We arrrived at nk'mip rv park in osoyoos, bc on saturday august 1st. Doug left this morning to head back down to the coast..he has to work for a couple of weeks but will return on august 14th. This leaves the dog and me to our own devices...lol. Should be two weeks full of walks, reading, floating in the lake and basically relaxing.

Since it is the monday of a long weekend..I am sure that some folks will have to pack up and head back home..poor them..as I sit here admiring the view. The campground should be quiet until the next influx of rv'ers arrive to enjoy the fun in the sun this afternoon.

I finished all my chores around camp already and it is only 930..such a simple lifel..love it..at home??..well, we all know that housework usually lasts most of the day and then into the afternoon at home.. it is so much easier out here

Drive safe my dear husband..!!!. .Life is good!!!..my lawn chair awaits..gotta go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...