Saturday, October 3, 2009

are we too old???

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment..last week we purchased a new GARMIN-OREGON 200 GPS..and we have yet to master all the bells and whistles on it..we did manage to find a few geo-caches but I think it was just beginner's luck.!!

Now this past thursday we made another purchase..a new BLACKBERRY STORM CELL PHONE...talk about bells and whistles..oh my goodness!!..it has now been two days and I am very slowly learning..testing and trying to figure this darn thing out...its a long way from my old RAZOR PHONE..what was I thinking???

I now know how to make a phone call..send a text.change the picture..take a picture ..change the ring tone...email.... facebook and  the internet???..not bad for an old woman??..lol..

One day it will be just second nature but until then i will be fumbling around pushing all the buttons in the hopes that I hit the right one at the right time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Honey! (There, doesn't that make you feel younger?)
    It took me a year to get beyond the basics with our Garmin, and it's not nearly as slick as yours. Give yourself some well-deserved time on the learning curve. You'll be fine!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...