Friday, November 20, 2009

another rainy day!!

This morning we woke to the normal torrential downpour..great..another wet day here we come..a wet stinky dog, wet umbrellas..just an all round wet day!!..but the one good thing is that is FRIDAY!!..

Plans for the weekend.?? .Carlie and I are heading south to Washington to go shopping for the day with my friend Robbie.We are leaving early in the morning so at least we can make a day of it....and Doug will stay home and wait for our brand new fridge to be delivered..hope it fits in the space!!..it is gonna be a tight fit..more on that tommorrow..pictures to follow!!

So as the rain is still falling..the thunder and lightning has stopped..time for bed...gotta get up early..no sleeping in for me !!...what was I thinking??????

1 comment:

  1. I decided to add my name to the ranks of your "followers". Enjoyed reading about your life in BC....rain and all. LOL Rain is something all northwest folks can share and grumble about.

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...