Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone !!!



more to come later..turkey is almost ready..and company will be arrving shortly!!.....as I write this our Christmas Day is a now a memory..the presents are all unwrapped..dinner is done.....my Dad has taught me well!!..thanks for that..We greatly appreciate all the years that you and Mom have cooked Christmas Dinner...it was a bit of work but it was all great!!..everything was delicious..a great success!..I have made my mentor proud!! at least I hope I have??....now Carlie wants to learn how to cook a turkey and all the trimmings..we can pass the turkey roaster on to her!..I wonder if she really knows what she is in for??


Merry Christmas to all  our readers..may your holiday be a happy one..spent with great friends and family and filled with many special memories!!



our dinner table looking mighty fine!!

1 comment:

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...