Thursday, December 17, 2009

Procrastination!!

Christmas Eve is now one week away!!..am I done shopping? NOPE..I thought I would be smart and do some of the major purchases on-line..well one package arrived with five items in it..and two of them were broken..so we had to head out to the actual store and see if we could exchange these two items..we got one new one and the other will be shipped in 5-10 business days..:(   My other two on-line purchases?..one is ready and I am still waiting to hear on the other one..should be ready next week!!..talk about last minute. I still have a few other items to buy..so I will head to the Coquitlam Center on Saturday morning..walking not driving..the parking lot will probably be so full that I would be parking almost at home anyway!!


Bring it on..ready or not..not much we can do about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...