Sunday, March 28, 2010

WIFE MADE ME DO IT


I 'm the man behind the main blogger. Susan has been bugging me to do a blog. So as you can see she has  not given much choice after yesterday's blog. My bucket list would start with going to see a NASCAR RACE somewhere in the west here. Then I would like to see the PBR Finals in Las Vegas.

 Of course this would be with my best friend and traveling companion, my dear wife Susan. The rest of  my bucket list would consist of traveling and visting all of the interesting people we have met during our travels and on the blogs. So maybe this will catch on and I may enjoy this blogging thing.

So for now stay safe and you never know when I am behind the keys instead of the wheel.

1 comment:

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...