Sunday, April 11, 2010

a new camera!!



Our new purchase this afternoon..after much deliberation and a few lessons from the very helpful salesman at Future Shop we finally made this our new 'toy'..a new camera to capture all adventures..now we just need to figure out how to use it!!!..below are some samples of our first tries...








My "bear collection'..no matter how big it is in four years...will be coming on the road....just some "earthquake putty" and they will safe to display!!



Have a great day everyone...we will continue learning all the "ins and outs" of our new toy..more pictures to come!!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great little camera you bought and I'm sure you'll be extremely happy with it. If your first pics are any indication, your pictures are going to be great! I almost bought the exact same model you did about a year ago. My choices came down to the Canon you bought and the Canon G10 - which I ended up buying. They are very similar except if I remember correctly, your model has an exceptionally long telephoto capability. I can't even remember why I picked the G10, but I do remember it was very, very close. I would have been just as happy with the one you bought, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauiful photos with the new camera. Congratulations on the purchase! Looking forward to Wednesday for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a new camera on our wish list,before we hit the road, we'll wait until we sell the house and then do some shopping around, Sam likes to ake train pictures, (real & Miniture) so we will be looking for a lense that goes down into the macro range for his HO pictures. Canon and Nikon both have reasonable camera's and I hope I can get adapters for my Pentax lenses)Takumar) that would really enhance the deal. Hope your time till fulltime passes quickly for you, Rigg's says hi to Big Dawg. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new camera!! Judging by the pictures you posted it is a great one. You will have lots of fun learning it! Love that one of Tucker!! :)

    Mike & Gerri (http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...