Monday, June 21, 2010

home again…

We are home from our lovely weekend in Keremeos.  We have our first work day under our belts..Monday is done ..bring on Tuesday. 

Not too exciting around here this week..just a quiet work week..our plan is to lie low on the weekend..we are tired and staying at home sounds pretty darn good at the moment.

We are on the count down to summer vacation..wishing our lives away but thats okay..maybe by the time July hits we will actually have some summer weather??

this is my first post using Windows Live Writer..not too sure how it will work but I will give a try???

4 comments:

  1. I used L.W. today for the second time. Your post looks great! So I guess you have it figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike does our Live Writer and says he loves it!! As for me...I'm still learning.
    Hey, a quiet week can be a good thing you know!!

    Get some rest guys! :)
    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue and Doug....check out Rick & Paulette's RV Blog for today. I followed his wonderful instructions for changing pic size.

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...