Thursday, June 10, 2010

my blog list is growing...

I have been blogging for 164 entries..some of  those entries no one comments ..sometimes when I least expect it I get lots of comments..nice to know that people are reading and looking at my pictures..you always wonder if you write it and no one reads it does it exist??

Since yesterday was wordless wednesday..that is my one day where I do not write any words..hence the title..sometimes I enjoy just being silent..let the pictures do the talking..well anyhoo..yesterday as I was perusing all the blogs I follow..I was reading http://thebayfieldbunch.com/ (great photos by the way)..and Al mentioned a new blog from a young couple..this blog is worthy of a stop to read...good for a laugh..this gal has a way with words and pictures!!!
http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com/


that's it for today..it was a rainy wet thursday..but at least there is no snow..unlike our friends in Idaho!!..better break out the winter gear again!!!

3 comments:

  1. I started following midlife cruiser a few days ago. It is a great blog! Well....yours is too. Thanks for sharing nice pics with us also.

    Have a great weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being such a great blogger!! We really enjoy reading about your outings and plans as you move toward full-timing. After all Cody has to keep up with Tucker to see what he's up to.
    Have a great weekend!! :)

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww!!! You post made my day :) I'm glad you like my blog and I appreciate the "shout out" you gave me on yours.

    I've enjoyed reading your blog too! Your pictures make me antsy to get this show on the road...or rather this RV on the road.

    It's funny how we all get to know fellow bloggers without ever clapping eyes on each other...

    Nellie
    http://midlifecruiser.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...