Thursday, July 29, 2010

fun in the sun!!

 

Who needs Mexico..when the weather here on the west coast has been perfect this past week…..well this was November 2008..when it is dark, and grey and depressing here at home..hard to believe I know!!!

puerto vallarata november 2008

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

now for the opposite end of  the spectrum…

PC226221

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 PC226218

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 PC216177

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

can you tell it is a ‘snow’ news day!!

my ironing awaits..been procrastinating for a week about the wrinkled basket of clothes…but it is still sitting there..I even tried using Picassa 3 to see if I could get the wrinkles out…NO LUCK!!

 

IMG_1867

 

p-26

IMG_1869

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, I set up the ironing board and all my stuff on the sundeck..may as well be outside while the weather is good..

 

IMG_1870 

 

 

 

 

 

 

this was my view..better than staring at the television, at least….see I told you it was a slow day!!!

 

IMG_1871

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view to iron by....almost makes ironing doable!! Remember I said "almost."
    Have a great weekend!! :-)

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I don't iron :) All my clothes are wash and wear, and if Jonathan want's his church shirt ironed, he's on his own!

    Hey, are those icicles on Doug's beard? hehe!

    Nelie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are fun to read, Sue. Picasa feature to "get the wrinkles out"...that's a good one!

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...