Sunday, August 29, 2010

HEADING HOME!

 

We were up early this morning..check out was at 10:00 a.m.  We went out for breakfast and then we headed back to the hotel and packed up..heading home..south on the Sea to Sky Highway…towards Vancouver..

IMG_3281

Our first view point stop..such a large elevation???..far cry from how high we were yesterday..

pano-1

Britannia Mine…IMG_3286.

IMG_3285

IMG_3288

IMG_3292IMG_3290

Our summer journey is almost done..but not before we spotted a ‘winnie’…an itasca suncruiser…

IMG_3293

we are home safe and sound..our ‘boyz’ are fine..my dilemma’s with my blog posting are fixed!!..all for the cost of $5.26..more storage for  my ‘picasa web account’..thanks, Rick..you are the ‘MAN’

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you got home safely and managed to take some great photos along the way.

    Good job on getting your Live Writer system working again - thanks for the shout-out. Paulette got the exact same halt on her system just last week, that's why I was so sure your problem was the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did rick do? I need to know...

    BTW, I am Ant-Zee...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures again. Stay safe and thanks for the comment on my site. I do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...