Monday, August 30, 2010

LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE??..

 

Tucker is holding up housework production this morning…it is now..

IMG_3295

yes it is almost lunch time..the lazy boy has not been out for a bathroom break since 930 last night..and where is his highness ????..

IMG_3294

oh to have his bladder control….if only??

IMG_3296

he is a tired boy..three full days at daycare and a sleep over to boot…he needs his beauty sleep…well there buddy..hate to break it to you but it is time to get your hairy butt out of bed..you are holding up production…

IMG_3298

okay..I will have my breakfast now…

IMG_3299

but after I go out for my bathroom break..I am going back to …my own bed…

IMG_3300

that is of course until you make the bed with nice clean sheets…

IMG_3301

thanks MOM..I love the smell of a nice clean bed..you are the BEST!!

IMG_3302

It’s a ‘dog’s life’ but some one has to do it..beauty sleep here I come…time for my afternoon nap!!..thanks for stopping by..but could you close the door..I would like some peace and quiet!!..it’s hard work  to be beautiful!!..the life of the Tuckmeister!!..the golden boy!

 

No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich. “

9 comments:

  1. Oh, to be a dog - at least in your home! Or, in ours, come to think of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts are always a complete little story in themselves. Very good work always! I'd say you were extremely wealthy with Tucker in your life. Give him a hug from Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life just doesn't get any better if a person has a dog in their life. Our 3 guys are our greatest source of love & entertainment & I probably spend more time talking to & interacting with our dogs than any other human being I know......except for my lovely wife of course:)) So nice to see Tucker's complete freedom & top status in the family. The way it should be........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your last paragraph says it all, don't know what we would do with out that ball of fire Rigg's,I get a kick out of the way he plays and runs so hard and then crashes for his naps. usually on Dad's foot.Tell Tucker, Rigg's is always up for a run and swim and loves to have playmates, hope to see you guys when we all get on the road. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, it is a dog's life!! Tucker is sure a lucky fellow!!
    I know for sure we are richly blessed to have our doggies part of our lives. :-)

    Sleep well Tucker...you are greatly loved!!
    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could Tucker pass some of that sleepiness Emma's way? When the sun comes up, she begins to pester me to get out of bed. It almost makes me look forward to winter...almost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures of your puppy. What a lucky dog. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this post - What a great life for Tucker!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanted to curl up beside him - he looks so comfy and relaxed. Lucky dog!

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...