Saturday, August 14, 2010

SIXTY SECONDS…

 

I got this message in an email this past week…and I just feel the need to share it…as I was reading my list of blogs it seems that there is some sadness going on in ‘blog ville’..so this is for all of you, going through hard times..our thoughts are with you as you endure the difficulties at this time..life will get better..

 

 

viewer 

 

As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.


You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time. You'll break hearts too,


so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love


for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone


you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every


sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.


Don't be afraid that your life will end,


be afraid that it will never begin.

5 comments:

  1. My lovely wife seems to be blogging very deep thoughts these days.I can cannot take credit for this blog I am just the driver and sometimes picture taker.I too wait in anticipation to read our blog. Susan says I live it but she always comes up with these great thoughts. Keep blogging I will look forward to living and reading them.
    Love Always
    Big Dawg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pic is beautiful, and your thoughts leaves me not knowing what to say. Great words and thoughts.... thanks!
    Mike & Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mike and Gerri (and Doug!). The picture is outstanding and sets the stage for what you have to say. Thank you for sharing those sentiments with all of us bloggers! You always seem to know just what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful blog. Everyone on my blogspot list are just amazing. I am so glad Gypsy gave me all of your addresses. Never read so many good bloggers. Pidge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post...Sometimes we all need to realize that life isn't suppose to run smooth...that would be too easy. And we learn from hard lessons, at least I sure do...I always loved this quote.."That which does not kill you makes you stronger"...Thanks for the reality check!!!

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...