Friday, August 20, 2010

Where am I ?

That is a loaded question?…every story has a beginning, a middle and an end…

we live here..on the corner..welcome to our house

Map picture

So depending on which story you are living at the time..depends on where you are?

We are on the road to retirement..or rather the road to a change in lifestyle…still working..still on vacation…still dreaming…day in and day out…pretty much the same..

one foot hits the floor..and the devil is saying( oh, crap, she’s up) and the others follow…meaning, the golden boy,  of course…some days are blog worthy and some days just aren’t..nothing is inspiring..no blog worthy pictures today..

 

Summer vacation is drawing to a close…we have a few plans over the next few weeks….so stay tuned…the weather is changing...there will be silence..no fans blowing…no air conditioner…we will save some hydro power…

pano

as you can see..I am home..note the ceiling fan is idle!!..cooler temperatures  today….I can hear rain??..it has been a while since the skies have opened up…we are in much need of  the wet stuff..the grass is brown..the forests are burning…time for some help from mother nature.

6 comments:

  1. I always like it when bloggers put maps in their posts. It's nice to see where people live, and sometimes (usually) I am too lazy to call up a map on my own. I had an approximate idea where Coquitlam was, but not exactly. Now I just need to learn how to pronounce it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Do you know how to get the maps on your page that show where each move is? You know, where you moved to...On my trip journal they had a map that would show each move. I sure appreciate all the help I have been getting from my new blogspot family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Some days are diamonds, Some days are coal"...The sooty coal days really are a challenge...gloomy, rainy, nothing goin' on..BUT ..you know what they MAKE diamonds out of, right???? I'm hoping for some great diamonds when fall comes around...I LOVE FALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there, the most beautiful time of the year is nearly upon us:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Al...it has been a very long and hot summer. Hang in there because even retired and full-timing we feel much the same way at times.
    Glad your temps are cooling a bit!!

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your condo is really beautiful. Nice post detailing your waiting time for getting into the new lifestyle. Heck, everything is interesting to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...