Saturday, September 11, 2010

a party of one?

My party of one?….what kind of party games did I play?

well first off was this one called…

housework 

once I tired of that..it was off to wash the jeep..hey this is not my job!!..but I did it anyway…and did a fine job to boot!!

car%20washingnext it was the laundry game..I love this game..seems to be the only one I can win!!Laundrydon’t feel sorry for me and my party!!..it was a fun day…then we had a game of chase the ball..

IMG_1825_thumb[5]  the sun was out..it was a perfect morning…

then it was time to shop..I love to sh0p..have I told you that??..

first it was Costco..I love going there on a Saturday afternoon with all the other crazy shoppers……. 256

 

and then ....brace yourselves..can you stand the excitement?…

Real_Canadian_Superstorebut you know the good part of this lovely day…I got to drive the jeep..nice and clean and shiny..sun was shining....all by myself!!!..radio going..no one to tell me where to go..or which lane to be in…love it!!!!

okay..now I am tired..is the party over yet??..nope one more game..the baking game…

pumpkin loaf….times 5….

pumpkin_bread_1

 and cranberry loaf..times 3

cranberrynutbreadnow for my real complaint about this day..we have two cameras..one olympus..point and shoot and then my favourite, our canon..do I have a camera in my possession today???..nope…one is at Carlie’s house and the other has gone on vacation to TORONTO!!! 

How am I suppose to blog without my trusty camera??…GOOGLE IMAGES THATS HOW!!!..thank goodness for GOOGLE!!!

thanks for attending this ‘party of one’…this party girl is heading to bed..early tonight!!…..

8 comments:

  1. Well your morning didn't look so hot to me - but, the afternoon sure picked up!! No camera?? You've got to get one of them back before Wednesday! Google only has so many pictures - like a gazillion x a gazillion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must admit that I am not TOO sorry that you didn't invite me to your party. ;)

    I always like to see your Google pictures. You have a knack for finding just the right ones to illustrate your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like what Donna does when I go on my Bachelor trips in search of trains.At least she keeps her camera at home. Be safe out there..Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you did quite well without your trusty camera. Good for you and enjoy your party of one!
    Don't you just love it when you can drive and nobody tells you what or where to go (like you can't figure it out)?? You go girl!!

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What, no wine?

    The breads sure look yummy though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. PARTY DOWN, MAMA!!! GIRL POWER, OH YEAH!! BRING ON THE DANCING MEN IN SPEEDOS...NO??..WELL, MAYBE NO DANCING MEN IN SPEEDOS, BUT HOW ABOUT WATCHING AN OLD RERUN OF "DIRTY DANCING"??? COUNT ME IN!!

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...