Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SOMETHING ‘FOREIGN’ GOING ON??

 

There is something strange and unusual in the fridge?..what is that ‘red plaid thing?

IMG_3451

and these shiny, white new shoes??..where are my flip flops??….

IMG_3448

and oh my goodness..what is that??….pants??..I have to wear pants???

IMG_3450

no more shorts and t-shirts…oh no….and what are these for??

translink_2_zone_faresaver

so I can ride this..??..to where??..New Westminster??..why?..please tell me it isn’t so???

 

250px-CoastMountainBusCompany_3345475px-TransLink-FareMap-20091108_svg

oh no..not that place again…

External_view_of_Royal_Columbian_Hospital2522

yes..that place called work…I have to go back..the life of leisure is done..back to the grind…it was fun while it lasted…

just hope I can remember what I have to do?..oh..and what is my locker combination??..and my computer password?…can you spell..BIG TROUBLE??..geez ..why didn’t I write it down???

my motto…be prepared..makes the mornings go by much easier..at least for a while…

sorry Tucker and Oliver..life as you know it is DONE…try not to wreck the place while I am gone….can you make the bed when you are done..PLEASE!!

IMG_3444

IMG_3446

keep the chair warm, Oliver..I will be back later…

12 comments:

  1. The "W" word still gives me shudders just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just have a feeling that you can make some great blogs out of this "back to work" stuff...You have a great gift for creative writing!!! Look at it as just another venue for ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WORK is a 4-letter word!

    Very sad post, but very entertaining (are you related to Nellie?)! Keep your eye on the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. put those 'big girl panties' on and get back to work..no wait a sec..that means my vacation is over!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I work part time when we are home for the summer & I enjoy that. Gives me a reason to get up in the morning, gives me purpose & it gives me a focus. Would not want to ever have to work full time again though....YUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well....I don't know what to say???? I guess better you than me just doesn't fit now does it??
    Hang in there girl....it will be over one of these days very soon. :-)

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, you are creative, even when writing about boring old work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noooooooooooooooooooo.....Go on strike I say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep, you and Donna have the life, leaving for work each morning, having a task to take care of while the rest of us retired folks take care of the little things, like mowing with the tractor and laundry and then sit and play on the computer, it's a dog eat dog world out there.But we appreciate your efforts. be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so do NOT miss what you're going through. My sympathies for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...