Saturday, September 11, 2010

While the ‘bigdawg’ is away?..

While the ‘cat’s away the mice will play?’wpr0100l

what is a girl to do when the hubby is out of town???…stay up late…sleep in …eat what I want when I want…..sounds like a good time to me!!..hey wait a second..that sounds like my normal life …???

Where is he??…the big “TO”..Toronto for those  who don’t know what “TO” stands for…a five hour plane ride from home…have a safe trip..and hurry back!!!Flair_01-779641

 

…the yearly conference..work related fun!!!..when is he coming back??   Next Wednesday!!

don’t get me wrong I miss him…but sometimes time alone is a good thing…lots of time to do those things that just don’t get done…just me and my two ‘fur children’..we are going to PARTAY!!!!..

0511-0810-3119-1746_Cartoon_of_a_Bird_at_a_Party_clipart_image

maybe tomorrow??…..

here it is  1245 am.. three more hours and I will have been up for 24 hours..this party girl is heading to bed…time to get some beauty sleep..don’t know if there is any hope..but a girl can wish!!!

beauty_sleepparty on..blogville..more later….

3 comments:

  1. Now you and your fur children behave yourselves while dad is away!! Or at least don't do anything that I wouldn't do!!!! Ha!

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good time to get some rest and catch up on some reading to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the party hats and band!! I'll be there in my uniform for a girl's sleepover, OK?? Probably have a bottle of wine in my hand, ya think??

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...