Saturday, October 16, 2010

October 16th, 2010

 

It is with a heavy heart that I do this post…through the wonders of the internet we met  Bruce and Margie….I have followed their blog for about a year and we met this past summer…saying so long see you down the road..not realizing, of course that we would never see them again….

Tragedy has struck the blogging world and now everything else just seems so trivial…

We will miss you Bruce and Margie..we are proud to call you our friends..rest in peace…our lives will never be the same…as the tears flow this afternoon… you are in our thoughts….IMG_1816

5 comments:

  1. Very nice tribute. What a terrible loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it will help to sympathize with each other. I don't know. I am still reeling from this unexpected news. I actually couldn't believe it when I read Stephanie's post. I was thinking, is this an April fool joke? Then I soon realized that it was true. My heart is aching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE are feeling the same way,I can't seem to get over,a feeling of utter helplessness that something couldn't have prevented this senseless tragedy. Be safe out there, Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is heavy with such a terrible tragedy happening to Bruce and Margie...They were such a great example of living life to it's fullest...a lesson we should all carry away from this awful accident..Life is indeed short.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We never met Bruce and Margie but hoped one day that we would. Now that day will never come. We also counted them as our friends and they will be so missed by this community. A deep sadness is what we all feel.
    Thanks for your beautiful tribute!

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...