Friday, December 17, 2010

WHERE WOULD YOU BE:

 


IF - YOU HAD ALL THE MONEY YOUR HEART DESIRES?

IF - YOU HAD NO WORRIES?


IF - YOU CAME HOME AND THE FINEST MEAL WAS AWAITING YOU..


IF - YOUR BATH WATER HAD BEEN RUN?


IF - YOU HAD THE PERFECT KIDS OR PETS?


IF - YOUR PARTNER WAS AWAITING YOU,
WITH OPEN ARMS AND KISSES?

so..helloooo…where would you be????

!cid_000a01cb9cc8$574bf8a0$6401a8c0@karenac0969ae6

sorry folks..you would be at the wrong house!!

( got this in an email from my brother..laugh out loud funny!)..

hope everyone is having a good week…busy busy here…shopping.. wrapping..more shopping and wrapping..but we finally have a handle on it.!!..only eight more days!!!

10 comments:

  1. I would be a tad embarrassed, very nervous & totally uncomfortable if found myself walking into that situation....:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there was a partner waiting for me with open arms and kisses, I'D CELEBRATE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good one, Sue! Thanks for the morning laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!! :o) Thanks for the laugh!!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's so strange about that?? Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny. I love getting e-mails like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, I was in fact thinking I would be at the wrong house!

    But only for the money part ( in case my better half reads this comment.

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...