Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winner!!!

 

Today I got some news..I won a contest!!..how did I win?..well, Paul and Marti Dahl had a ‘guess where we are? contest on their blog…I guessed correctly along with another winner..my answer was Picadilly Circus in London, England…

http://rsanityrvtravels.blogspot.com/

what did I win..well, get ready…

a box of….

chocolate_cheerios-scaled-500

I can just imagine how good they are going to taste with my strawberries and yogurt..dessert in  bowl..all for breakfast!!!

They are being mailed from Northern Virginia!!..and I am sure the cost for postage is going to over-ride the cost of the box of cheerios!!

This delicious item is not available in Canada yet?..so I guess I will be first in my family….

Koo Koo for chocolate cheerios!!

thanks Paul and Marti!!!..I will savour every little circle of goodness!!!..will I share?..maybe?!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your big windfall! Chocolate Cheerios? I'm going to have to try those when they appear in the stores here - sounds like pretty healthy stuff to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.... not to sure about Chocolate Cherios...
    might have to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a bowl of chocolate cherrios right now as I'm reading your blog! I think I like cocoa krispies better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the win!! But you are a "winner" in our book no matter what..just sayin'..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you are in for a treat! I eat cheerios regularly for the heart benefit and once in awhile allow myself a box of chocolate ones! yummy!!!

    Congratulations for being so smart!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had those, and you are right. A bit of chocolate Heaven in the morning. Enjoy and congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! I won a contest the same day as you! It was at a holiday party - got myself a very useful pair of "2011" paper glasses... and a much much more useful Starbucks gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't noticed chocolate Cheerios in the store, but sure enough, I saw them on the shelf today. I wasn't tempted to buy them, which is amazing since I like chocolate in all forms.

    Congratulations on winning the big contest!

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...