Monday, February 21, 2011

winner winner!!!

 

after a busy weekend..the bright spot this morning was the fact that I was deemed a winner in Rick and Paulette’s contest!!…

What did I win?..a Microsoft Streets and Trips  program…

microsoft-streets-trips-2011-20100615

I thought it was funny coincidence that I won one of the 5 programs  and that Rick won the Olympic Mitten contest that I had on my blog a few weeks ago!…..thanks for picking my name out of the hat, Paulette…whoohoo!!!!

Some days I spend so much time perusing the blogs and trying to absorb all the information that is out there on the ‘information highway’..and then I think to myself..

I really need to stop this!…but now I see that it is not a waste of time..I have new found ‘blogging friends’..a head full of Rving information..and a box of Chocolate Cheerioes that I won on Paul and Marti’s blog..and now this latest prize!!

The contest prizes are just a ‘perk’..the important part is being a huge part of this ‘blogging family’!!..thanks for writing your blogs and keeping the ‘wheels on your homes’ rolling down the highway!!!..we are enjoying riding along in the backseat!!..and seeing all the great scenery that you  share with all of us out here in ‘blogville’

12 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! Congrats to you! What a fun contest, and cheers to you for being amongst the lucky winners. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you were a winner, Sue! I couldn't ship the package off today as it's President's Day down here so the Post Office was closed! Tomorrow though! At least now, you'll be able to do a lot of trip and route planning for your future RV travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to both of you on being one of the winners of the program! :) Wasn't that an awesome way to start your day??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ... I'm going to have to find a MAC version of the software as by the time we're on the road, we will have converted completely from Windows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Sue & Doug, Glad to see you were one of the lucky winners, I got one of those offers from Microsoft so I replied, but haven't seen any programs yet, if they send them I will have a raffle also,that's a great way to share and gives everyone a chance to try a new program. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a winner of Rick's contest I'm sure you will enjoy your prize.

    Your daughters new place looks pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahoo is right!!! And you are soooo right about our blogger buddies...What would we do without them??? It has certainly changed our lives...

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! Now put it to good use and join us out here on the road as soon as you can! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Winning things is fun isn't it??! Can't wait to see your pics when you hit the road!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go buy a lottery ticket, you lucky dog!! With that kind of winning streak, you're golden. And if you win, I won't even ask for a cut for pushing you to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the comment, I read your blog all the time, and cogratulations on your win,

    Jean

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...