Our lives are filled with rules and regulations ..some rules are enforced for the safety of others….
- don’t drink and drive
- hands free cell phone when driving
- don’t speed ( busted on that one just recently)Then there are the “things'” that your ‘mother’ told you as you were growing up..
- if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say anything at all
- if you keep making that face your face is going to stay like that
- don’t sit so close to the Television..you will go blind
- eat all your vegetables
- make sure you put on clean underwear..you never know if you are going to be in accident
Life goes on…rules and regulations are there for a reason..but there are the occasions when we just 'live on the edge’ knowing full well we are breaking a rule…
We break a rule everyday…Tucker at the park ..chasing his ball…he is not hurting anything..so I guess in turn we are ‘rule breakers’…we haven’t been caught by the city of Coquitlam..we know one day it will happen but until then we will continue to ‘break the rules’..all in the name of having a ‘happy dog’!..
so in closing I am off to ‘rip off the label from my mattress!..I know it says do not remove..but the rebel in me says go for it!!