Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The shoes of ‘life’

 

I always wonder which direction my life would take if I had made different or better choices?..

ATT00009

go east….or west?..

ATT00015

climb the corporate ladder..or just be a workin’ gal..

make a wish and hope it all comes out the way you want it..

ATT00007

or be calm and assertive and be paddling like  a ‘duck underneath the water’..

ATT00011

put all the ‘eggs’ in one basket or diversify?..

ATT00003

some directions can be  slippery  at times…like ‘slippin’ on a banana peel..

ATT00001

I put my shoes on one foot at a time..just some days they may be on the wrong feet?

ATT00005

some days the ‘dogs are barkin’

ATT00002

and other days life is a fast ride down hill..

ATT00004

so as yet another day begins..which shoes to wear?..

‘tou-can dance shoes?..nope…

ATT00010

I vote for the ‘golden slippers’..

ATT00014

“Never let your memories be greater than your dreams"..

28 comments:

  1. You are very creative, Sue. Where do you get your ideas for blog posts like this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta send your post to my shoe crazed daughter. this was great, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the red ones and the doggy ones. Do they come in size 11?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That are great. Y'all should be thinkin' of doin' a dog collar one fer Tucker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative post, love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good thing I swallowed my drink before I read you post. I laughed so hard at the pictures, I would have drenched my computer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do know how to hurt a girl..I am still in either black orthodic flip flops or my Crocks RX with socks..Now there are 2 looks you really don't need if you are already age challenged at 63, and cellulite challenged along with it...I am soooo with you on the Golden Slippers..."Ohhhhh them golden slippers..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just don'y put your foot in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that was one FUN read!!!!
    Have a GREAT day my friends
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best post I've read in a while. Loved it. Where did you find all those shoe pictures??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, I'd say you are a definate 'shoe in' for the next creative blog contest alright.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sandie suggested I read your blog and glad I did. How cute! I have never seen shoes like these before and love the way you dealt with each one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post......found you at Jim and Sandies....glad I did.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  14. :) I like the slingshot shoes, good going up or down the corporate ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jim and Sandie sent me this way and I am so glad they did. What a fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! I just LOVE it!! Sue, that was just really great creative writing!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did people actually wear any of those... well done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never seen anything like this before! Where on earth?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hilarious ... and very creative. Thanks for the chuckles and the smiles this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  20. excellent post....and fun to boot!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...