Today was the end…the end of what?..
- the end of going to bed when I was tired
- the end of sleeping in
- the end of doing what I want
- the end of spending all day with my ‘ boys’
- the end of doing the household chores at my own pace
- the end of feeling like I am organized
- the end of reading blogs whenever I feel like it
Why you ask?..well today I went back to that ‘place’…you know the one…..
- the place that makes me go to bed early
- the place that makes me get up before the sun
- the place that makes it necessary to be showered and dressed before 6 am
- the place that makes me be on the bus before 7am
- the place that pays me a nice paycheque
- the place that will make our dream come true with a nice pension cheque when I am ready to retire
now this morning there was a bit of stress with regards to ‘this place’ …
- what time do I get up?
- what time do I leave?
- where is my bus fare?
- where’s my lunch?
- where’s my uniform?
- what is my locker combination?
- what is the password to my work email?
Have I missed this ‘place’?….or the people in it??….that would be a resounding NO!
But I went with a smile on my face…..
hi ~ho~ hi~ ho ~off to work I go…..
I may have been the Happy Dwarf….
on the outside but on the inside…I was the Grumpy one..
..how many days till the weekend???