Monday, August 8, 2011

LIVE…

 

A friend’s mother passed away last week..she was 92.. a sweet lady with a heart of gold….always smiling…she loved her family and her grandchildren…hard to believe she is gone….

in her 92 years she had seen lots of changes in the world..from Television to Cell phones and Computers…

Do I want to live to be 92?....if I was healthy and had my mind to go along with it..I would say yes…but if not?..

Well, we all know we don’t have a choice in that regard..I am a firm believer in the fact  we can control some aspects of our own destiny....

Do you believe that your life is all planned out before you were  born?…this-is-your-life

well..today my life involves housework, groceries and laundry..sometimes I feel like someone is playing a ‘joke’ on me…but that’s okay…I am laughing on the inside..

2011_08_07-1

going to go out and ‘live’..and be thankful for the blue sky and sunshine!!..Life is short..and I don’t want to miss any of it!!..even if it feels like the ‘animals are taking over’..

IMG_7005

14 comments:

  1. If our lives were all planned out for us, what fun would that be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?? The animals AREN'T taking over?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is short & that is why you need to live everyday as if it were your last ~ I do!!!
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIVE! I like that. Even if your life were all planned out, you wouldn't know about it so live like it isn't. Have fun and pack all the life you can into each moment - that's my plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying! But it takes so much energy. It is so much easier to just sit back and watch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. An excellent philosophy ... thanks for sharing it. LIVE ... it is the thing to do, no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the animals have already taken over...but that's not a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep, never say no to golf!!! Finally caught up on past blogs. You have been busy and by all accounts, camping in the Fort was great fun. Yeah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great posting...love it...I awake each morning and give thanks for still being on 'this side of the grass'

    travel safe
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Live your life to the fullest and as if it's your last is so true. We never know when our time will be up and you don't want to have any regrets. Love the poster it says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. If my life was planned ahead for me, how come I'm always confused?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life at best is short...So nice to have animals in our lives to fill them up even more.
    Even the small things we do are a part of living, it's the attitude in which we approach each task we do.
    Take care and great post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amen to that!

    The cats live here...
    we are their staff.....

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...