what are we ‘guilty’ of ??
- we have left our little ‘fur kitty’ at home to fend for himself…not to worry his food bowl is full and his litter box was clean before we left…
we can only hope he hasn’t locked himself in some where?..we will be home soon ‘Po-man’..
now onto what else we are guilty of..
- invading our local Fort Langley Campground..
the campground is full of ‘weekenders’ and a few full-timers..
this is our neighbour…’not to worry you can come out of your bus after Monday at 11 am’
here we are ‘nestled in the trees’..us in Little Dawg and the big ‘Bohemeth’ beside us..40 foot tag axle with two occupants who don’t come outside..’the weekenders are here’....our list of guilty pleasures continues…
- trying to squeeze as many things into this weekend as we can
there is a nice big lounge chair to sit in…and read a book..
- Tucker will swim in the river numerous times…
- we will take many walks around the campground..
- have a few naps..
- and just relax…
- have a few campfires
- and barbeques
- cook bacon outside
so, yes we are guilty as charged..we are weekenders and proud of it…
- will we be ‘those kind of fulltimers’ who hide in the big rigs..until the weekenders are gone?..I don’t think so…
- we will embrace all aspects of the RV lifestyle..
- weekenders.. we are guilty as charged..
we will pack up our campsite and head down the road towards home…and leave the ‘fulltimers’ to hold down the ‘fort’ until the next weekend…but wait..this a long weekend ..we have one more day of being ‘guilty’!!!