Sunday, October 16, 2011

Angels among us…

 

On this day one year ago..the blogging world as we know changed forever…a tragedy struck our ‘blogging family’…

IMG_1816[7]

IMG_5360[3]

so as we remember our ‘friends’ ..there are no words only a ‘quiet moment’..as we pause and reflect on the senseless loss….

‘It isn't what we write
It isn't what we say
Its how we feel deep inside
As we think of you today’

There isn't a day that goes by when I sign into my blog that Margie doesn't cross my mind..

Sometimes I wonder??….What would Margie say?..

Margie was the queen of commenting..her comments were a constant on my blog posts…as they were on all the blogs she read…..

Blog-ville will never be the same...gone but not forgotten..rest in peace Bruce and Margie

 

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this.

    ***

    I just deleted a whole bunch of words here.
    There are really no words.

    A sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great tribute to two super people, and yes I too used to dearly look forward the comments from Margie. When they had trouble with their leveling jacks in MO. About 60 miles from the house I had loaded some hydraulic floor jacks and blocking in my truck and was on the way down the stairs to the garage, when Margie called and said hold off making the trip We just got a hold of a Tech and he's on his way from closer than you. I never did get to meet them. Just blind bad luck for me. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice tribute we will never forget Margie and Bruce...sure miss reading her blogs and think of them daily...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting this tribute. We miss them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a sad remembrance - nice tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Margie and Bruce made such a positive impact on so many people. One could say, I guess, that they lived life to the fullest. I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. and all the people said "Amen"...

    nice remembrance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tribute to our RVing friends Bruce and Margie! Mike and I miss them every day as well. It isn't the quantity of our days but the quality....they had quality!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for a wonderful remembrance of our special friends.

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...