Black, white , red, green, blue, brown, purple or yellow are all just fine colors but….
I love the smell of oranges..and the actual color reminds me of Fall…my favourite time of year…
- the leaves
- the red, yellow and orange colours..
Anyway back to topic at hand…I ‘googled’ orange and this is what I found..
- Orange is a power color.
- It is one of the healing colors.
- It is said to increase the craving for food.
“is candy corn a ‘food item’?”
- It also stimulates enthusiasm and creativity.
- Orange means vitality with endurance.
People who like orange are usually thoughtful and sincere.
While red is associated with fiery heat, orange is associated with the benign warmth of the sun.
A dynamic color to be sure, orange offers a more thoughtful control than explosive red.
Curiosity is a ‘driving’ characteristic of orange, and with it comes exploration of ‘new’ things.
Put some orange in your life when you want:
- to spice things up when you feel like time is dragging
- to become more involved in something
- to increase creativity
- relief from things becoming too serious
and life is most definitely too serious…time for some fun…
- Wearing orange during times of stress, or shock can help to balance your emotions.
- It can bring about the willingness to embrace new ideas with enjoyment and a sense of exploration and creative play.
Maybe we need to find some ‘orange’?..I am all for embracing a new sense of exploration and some new ideas?
What is your ‘color’?..and what does it mean to you?