Thursday, January 31, 2013

31 photos in 31 days…done!

 

As the month of January draws to a close..

the daily photo project continues..

Day 15: Fine wine and candlelight..too bad it's only Tuesday?

IMG_0430

Day 16: The keys to the search on the World Wide Web?..or maybe just 'Facebook?'

IMG_0439

Day 17: Wonderfully sweet with firm and creamy flesh, bananas come pre-packaged in their own yellow jackets..
Do I like bananas? Nope..they only have one purpose
as far as I am concerned..
soon my 'pretties' you will be
made into something else?

IMG_0443

Day 18: the perfect use for those tad over ripe bananas..Banana Chocolate Chip Bread!

IMG_0444

Day 19: A day trip to the land of heaven..according to the 'fisherman' in my life!!IMG_0452

Day 20: A chilly Sunday afternoon stroll at Rocky Point Park in Port Moody.IMG_0461

Day 21: Prepare-edness? Some say you should be prepared for the 'big one'..a three day supply of food and water in case of a catastrophe? Me? I am just glad if I have dinner 'prepared' before I go to work in the morning!

IMG_0464

Day 22: Cheaters never win and winners never cheat..or do they?

IMG_0465

Day 23: Got mail?..snail mail, that is!

IMG_0468

Day 24: Ironing out the ‘wrinkles?’

IMG_0463

Day 25: ‘Orange’ you glad it’s Friday..I sure am..

IMG_0471

Day 26: just a small 'clue' as to what is on my Saturday morning agenda.

IMG_0473

Day 27: the bridge to 'nowhere?'..Buntzen Lake Dog Park

IMG_0474

Day 28: Pretty pink polka dots!..is it better to give or to receive?

IMG_0485

Day 29: Stainless steel and glass..waiting for the weekend..will it be tea or a vanilla steamed milk?

IMG_0483

Day 30: Making smiles brighter..no trip to our dentist is complete without the ‘goodie bag’ and  the $5 Starbucks gift card for having to wait almost 30 minutes..

IMG_0487

Day 31: The early morning ‘drop off’..dark and quiet but ‘open’..Have fun Tucker!

IMG_0488

..made it to the end of the first month of the ‘daily photo project!..only 334 ’snaps’  to go!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful header photo.

    You are doing a fabulous job with these photos. I don't know how you come up with all your ideas. $5 gift card for waiting...I need the name of your dentist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, those photos....love the little explanations you give them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just wondering how you were doing, Sue...and then your new post popped up! The power of positive thinking?? Good to see your great photos! I passed the link to your blog to a photographer friend and told her how I love your creative and colorful photos! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dentist you have!! As a prize for having to wait at my dentist's office I receive the bill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm drooling over the banana chocolate chip bread! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's fun to see what you are going to photograph next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job...is that an easy recipe for the banana bread? Would you post it? Thanks tons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good job keeping up with the challenge ... our dentist also gave out a goody bag ... and yup, a Starbuck card on occasion ... perhaps to bring you back for removing the coffee stains just a little sooner than you might otherwise do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In years to come, you can look back and remember each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are off to an awesome start! Excellent job finding beauty in the "every day". Love it! Brava!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure that chocolate chip banana bread is more tasty than chocolate Cheerios... ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice job on the photos. Great to wake up in the morning knowing you have a daily enjoyable photo challenge. Opens one's eyes to purposely looking creatively at things. By getting into this daily photo habit you are training your eyes & mind to see things ordinarily missed by others. Therein lies the key to some great photos & photography fun. A most enjoyable hobby indeed....:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. That photo ensemble is truly a diary of life. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Job well done!!! I'm working on my one little word, I'm just not getting to blog about it...I'm a boring writer.

    ReplyDelete

Making a ‘valiant effort’

April 3-April 15, 2017 After 151 days parked in one spot..it was our day ‘to get rolling’.. We were hitched up and ready to head out just...