As the first day of 2013 draws to close, there were no resolutions made, no big decisions, life is still filled with hopes and dreams..and then there is the reality?
Work, taxes and some fun..we are hoping for more fun though?
We even managed to stay awake until after midnight last night..first time in a few years..
“proof is in the pudding?” note the fireworks on the TV?..well, some would say….
It could be Australia, or Hong Kong, or London?..nope, it was Niagara Falls, with Nelly Furtado..at 12:00 a.m. our time on the West Coast..
..setting the stage for 2013..
..no I didn’t set the clock! we sat and waited till it flipped over to 0:00..
Today was a quiet day and the only tasks performed today were..
- the calendar was flipped over to January 2013
- we moved the trailer to it’s new parking space #556
- Tucker went to the park and chased his ball..no surprise there..
- Grocery shopping
- Doug washed the Jeep..it is Orange again!!
and the biggest decision of all was..
- I have decided to join a few other ‘travel/blogging friends’ in doing a documentation of 2013.. all that it entails is to take a picture every day of the year...albeit some will be better photos than others, so bear with me..should be a fun and creative process that I am looking forward to..
Most of them will be posted on Facebook but some may make the cut and be shared here, too!
..now I need to figure out how to change the date on the ‘watermark’!