Monday, January 14, 2013

The daily snap challenge?

 

I, for one will never be a daily blogger but this year I have decided to join a different kind of challenge..

Take a picture every day for 365 days..a year in our life?

I can do this..

Day 1..Happy New year!!
January 1st, 2013 at midnight..proof we stayed up to say so long 2012..it's been nice to know you..

IMG_0336

Day 2: an 'apple' a day..or maybe two or three?

IMG_0344

Day 3: ORGANIZATION??
bus fare, I-phone, house keys,gloves, scarf and inside the pack?..lunch, I-pad, umbrella, and a few other sundry items..hi ho hi ho..off to work I go!

IMG_0346

Day 4:
"a tongue has no bones but it can break your heart"..
Be kind and use the 'cross-words' wisely!

IMG_0353

Day 5:
Have passports...will travel! southbound to the good old USA..the land of cheaper gas, milk, cheese, chicken and 'dog food for the golden boy'!

IMG_0355

Day 6: "makes no-scents?" five days a week my life is unscented..so on the weekend it is 'fragrance time!

IMG_0362

Day 7: 'rainy days and Mondays, always get me down?'

IMG_0365_1

Day 8: 'Sweepin' it under the rug?'
BROOM FOLKLORE
Traditionally, brooms have been used to sweep away evil
and bad fortune. New brooms bring good luck...I think I need a few more?...

IMG_0366_1

Day 9: Zero dark thirty?..the time my feet hit the floor and my day begins..zzz..oh to have the luxury to hit the snooze bar..please can I have 9 more minutes?

IMG_0367

Day 10: 'my handy dandy budget binder'..no I don't use fancy computer program stuff.. a few good old fashioned items..red pen black pen, pencil, ruler and the trusty calculator..some months there is more month than money and other months we do okay!

IMG_0383

Day 11: so 'beary' glad it's Friday!!!

IMG_0388

Day 12: no trip to the shores of Semiahmoo Bay is complete without the token picture of the 'White Rock

IMG_0394

Day 13: well that would be a 'frosty Sunday?'

IMG_0413

Day 14: Knit one purl one?
Maybe this scarf will be done before Spring?

IMG_0425

so there you have the past two weeks..14 daily snaps done ..351 to go?

19 comments:

  1. Good job Sue!! Love your header photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely header photo.
    What a wonderful job you are doing. You are so creative, Sue. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, I love your photos! You are so creative and clever!! Thanks for sharing. It would certainly be a challenge for me to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these challengs and memes ... I sure take enough photos to be able to participate ... but since it's one more thing to do, I'm putting it off ... maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm doing the daily snap challenge, too! Mine are all on facebook. Will you be posting all of yours here on the blog? This was a good idea - a 14 day recap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well done! I've gotten lazy with my photo taking. My camera used to go everywhere with me. Now I just snap some quickies with my phone and they are rarely thought out pictures but just a shot of something I don't want to forget. I need to get back into it. Photography is something I really do enjoy. Good luck with the rest of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A shot a day is a real challenge. Good start!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sue, you are setting a very high standard for yourself! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cool! it will be so fun to look back at the completion of the year... wont it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Doug has been doing this for four years now! At first I thought he was crazy but now it is so much fun to look back and see what we were doing 4 years, 3 years, 2 years, and a year ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It will be a fun year of photo gathering. Nice idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty sure I take a photo everyday, but posting them is the challenge..It seems I have to lash myself in front of the computer these days..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your challenge. I love your creativity in choosing what to take pictures of!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your captions! I have confidence you will be successful with your 365! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep 'em comin' Sue. We're enjoying those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so clever! How do you come up with this stuff? I really enjoyed it, this is going to be a fun year. :c)

    ReplyDelete

Making a ‘valiant effort’

April 3-April 15, 2017 After 151 days parked in one spot..it was our day ‘to get rolling’.. We were hitched up and ready to head out just...