Thursday, February 28, 2013

Second half of February..

Day 46: The Valentine’s Day gifts..just a small token..

IMG_0679

You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
Since our first Valentine's Day together in 1980 and now 33 years later..you are still my one and only..the love of my life and my very 'best friend'..

Day 47: Maintenance Day..some days it is all about the ‘hair’..

P2169162

Day 48: Some days those 'brick walls' keep popping up..

IMG_0689

Day 49: 'got milk?'.. we made a trip to the USA yesterday and our purchases included the usual milk and cheese..two for the price of one!

IMG_0691

Day 50: a 'pinwheel of choices'..light or dark or somewhere in between?..too many to choose from, maybe we should just 'spin the wheel' and hope for the best?

IMG_0693

Day 51: 'I'm watching you'....'bear-ly' hanging on till Friday!

IMG_0699

Day 52: 'the time-sucker'..I was introduced to Pinterest last year and never really explored all it had to offer..that was until I received my IPad for Christmas.
There are many 'time-suckers' on the internet like Facebook,blog reading, game playing just to name a few..now I can add Pinterest to my ever growing list..

IMG_0703

Day 53: yet another knitting project on the go..too bad it's only 5:45 A.M. and 'work' is where I need to go today..the rain is coming down and it sure would be nice to be able to sit on the couch and knit the day away!..at least it's Friday..only 10 hours and 10 minutes till the weekend begins!

IMG_0705

Day 54: we have all heard of 'dogs with jobs'..but we have a cat who thinks he has many jobs. 1. guarding the yarn
2. the alarm clock
and now the latest job is 3. keeping the 'fresh from the dryer laundry' from being folded.
He is a great companion on his terms and his terms only!

IMG_0706

Day 55: Waiting on Spring..can hardly wait for those warm spring mornings when we can sit on the sundeck and enjoy our morning coffee..soon..very soon...

IMG_0713

Day 56: Say it isn't so..it can't possibly be Monday morning already..it was just Friday two day ago?

IMG_0715

Day 57: 20 days later and this is what we have done to the kitchen..isn't it lovely? I think we should just leave it as is..a 'thin skiff of cement' for flooring?..this new decor should 'catch on' eventually?

IMG_0718

Day 58: 'Egg-actly'...which came first..the chicken or the egg?

IMG_0720

Day 59: Maybe, just maybe, this time next month we will be 'happy campers'?..as the month of February ends with this photo..spring will be here before we know it!!

IMG_0721

..as Project 365 continues, tomorrow I will turn the calendar and a new month begins..one filled with new beginnings and new photos to capture the day to day life.

14 comments:

  1. I like your new header photo.

    Another great job with the photos. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new header photo too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A new month of newness ahead! I wonder what your floor will look like once finished. The concrete look...hmmmm....not to be, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another very enjoyable post with some great pictures. Speaking of pictures, I sure like your new header pictures. One more day to TGIF, hope you have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, I like your happy campers sign!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tucker looks like he is enjoying his time, even mud on his tongue, That's what Rigg's will look like when the snow thaws. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna......

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new header photos! Tucker sure is one happy boy! :c)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spring is just around the corner now...thank goodness. The fresh snow coating the trees this morning was beautiful though. I think I would miss that if I was full timing down south all winter....well maybe...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you..cannot wait for coffee outside...Sure enjoyed it in Florida!

    ReplyDelete

  10. You are amazing so creative.
    Love the header picture, Tucker does enjoy his life.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great header with Tucker ... he sure is photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now that is a mud puppy if I ever saw one:))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your photos are so creative - did you create Pinterest - if not, you could have. Tucker sure looks happy playing in the mud. Guess you just hose him off after his adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Making a ‘valiant effort’

April 3-April 15, 2017 After 151 days parked in one spot..it was our day ‘to get rolling’.. We were hitched up and ready to head out just...