Monday, April 15, 2013

April showers bring May flowers?

Day 91: We don't normally pick up 'hitchhikers' but this one joined us yesterday somewhere between Merritt and Boston Bar..and hung on for the ride home to Coquitlam!

IMG_1063

Day 92: the 'essentials' this week..'someone' isn't feeling too well..

IMG_1078

Day 93: A 'bloomin' star magnolia!

IMG_1080

Day 94: 'lightening the load'..just a few of the electrical appliances we had in the trailer..not going to necessary to bring these along on the next trip..no 'current bush' where we are going!!

IMG_1083

Day 95: out and about in our 'complex'..a small 'city' within a larger one..Lakeside Terrace has more than 500 condos that people call home..we have lived here for almost 10 years..where has the time gone?

IMG_1081

Day 96: 'Where is that darn doctor?..does he not know that I am waitin'?..Today was the 'boys' annual checkup at Newton Animal Hospital...both passed with flying colours..good to go for another year!photo

Day 97: I wonder if they come in 'orange',  Mr. Winnebago?..cause if they did wouldn't it look mighty fine behind our jeep?

photo (3)

Day 98: I wonder what it's like?..living in the clouds?

photo (4)

Day 99: there is a new 'kitty' in our neighbourhood!

photo

Day 100: hard to believe that I have taken a photo a day for 100 days!..the tools needed to complete this daunting task?..three cameras have been used in the past 100 days...the Canon power shot SX20, the Olympus small digital camera  and my trusty I-phone!

photo (6)

Day 101: 'once a Costco shopper always a Costco shopper..Stocking up day today!!

IMG_1093

Day 102: "momma, does this fridge make my 'butt' look big?"

IMG_1090

Day 103: a quick trip to a 'winter-wonderland?' I-5 near Mount Vernon..it was April last time I looked?

IMG_1123

Day 104: As the sun sets on yet another weekend
I wonder where the hours went?..from cleaning and organizing, to shopping, cooking, laundry and ironing..back to work for a rest!

IMG_1141

Day 105: my latest knitting project..just started this on Saturday..maybe this blanket will be done by September?

IMG_1149

..just a short note to say our thoughts are with all of those affected by the tragedy in Boston, today.

11576_10151584592890428_1693673104_n

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful blanket. Pretty kitties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking forward to this blog. Again, stunning photos.
    Prayers to all those in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A daunting task, indeed. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed that you've been able to stick with the picture a day. Great job. Prayers for those in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With all the rain we've been having around here, I'm thinking that May ought to be gorgeous with all the flowers those rains are going to be bringing in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm liking your lastest knitting project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good work. Always enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue and Doug, Long time since I stopped by. I love those pics of your big dawg in the header. Beautiful when covered with mud! I'm writing an article for RVT.com about some of my favorite blogs and I'm including your blog in the list of about ten others. Just giving a heads up. Excellent with the photo a day project! I learned lots when I did that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish we had a Costco here....definitely praying for those in Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taking a photo a day and posting it is not as easy as it may sound. Good job Sue. So sad about Boston.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe Tucker could use some of those April showers? ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You find interesting things to take photos of for this challenge ... the blanket looks warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

The ‘Cavalry’ Has Arrived?

May 7-16, 2017 Spring has sprung and the weather that rolls in over the lake is every changing.. This morning, May 16, we woke to a ligh...