Monday, July 15, 2013

July 2013

 

Day 182: out with the old and tattered ~~time for a new antenna flag! Our Canada Day tradition!
if only we knew how many miles this flag has seen in the past year?

IMG_1638

Day 183: 'our saving grace' during this 'heat wave'

IMG_1645

Day 184:'Wild Blackberry blooms'..soon these will be 'tasty berries' ..ripe for the pickin'

IMG_1640

Day 185: Chocolate Macaroons and Rice Krispie Squares. My contribution to the Bake Sale at work tomorrow!!

IMG_1646Day 186: 'bloomin' great..it's Friday and sunny!!!

IMG_1654

Day 187: our Saturday was spent in the sunshine..just off the Coquihalla highway at the Larson Hill turnoff..tell me again why we didn't bring the 'white box?'

IMG_1670

Day 188: ' I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream'..pralines and cream..my favorite!!

IMG_1685

Day 189: 'dawg tired'..Runs hard, plays hard..and then he 'sleeps' or is he just 'resting?'..till next time..

IMG_1687

Day 190: every morning before work I prepare the 'lunches' for the next work day. This morning is the last time there will be two lunches on the counter, until September 8th..vacation countdown is on!!

IMG_1686

Day 191: another 'bloomin' great day..why? because my vacation starts tomorrow July 11th......60 glorious days filled with 'what ever I want'!!!

IMG_1558

Day 192: first day of vacation and I spent it with some 'old friends' I haven't seen in a while...thanks for the 'company' today..

IMG_1696

Day 193: The 'OCD' continues ~~getting 'steamed'~~
meet 'Stanley the Steamer'!!

IMG_1698

Day 194: 'it's five o'clock somewhere!!

IMG_1700

Day 195: Some days it's all about the food?

IMG_1701

Day 196: for the price of three boxes of ink we could have bought a new printer?..when did electronics become disposable?

IMG_1699

..half way through the month of July, already?..only a few more days and we will be heading out on ‘vacation’..18 days of rest and relaxation?

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your vacation...sorry we were not able to get together while I was there...weddings seem to take up a lot of time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pralines and cream my favorite too!

    Enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures! Ejnoy your summer holiday and I hope the weather is good to you.

    Ruth
    www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it--a vacation during your vacation-time. See you soon!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daily pictures are a riot! I wish some of your cleverness would rub off on me! :cD

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you're going somewhere for vacation, it should make it a little easier getting a picture a day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright! Holidays! Enjoy the time in this good weather. And the weather should hold positive for the entire time you're off work. Look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that time warp simply wore me out... where is the wine...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are doing so well with your "pic a day" quest! Kuddos to you!
    I so agree on the ink vs. printer phenomenon. Interesting, isn't it?
    Can't wait to travel along on your vacation travels! The pics will be most easy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to chuckle at your "cleaning friends," I ignore my friends too much! ;-)

    Loved all the photos - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY..its vacation time!!! :-)
    Wishing you guys a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Countdown to your vacation trip! Are you all ready for going south of the border?! lol
    Enjoying your photo project one day at a time!
    Can't wait to meet you guys next week!

    ReplyDelete

Making a ‘valiant effort’

April 3-April 15, 2017 After 151 days parked in one spot..it was our day ‘to get rolling’.. We were hitched up and ready to head out just...